Monday, February 22, 2010

Serial Inventor Pro 2008 How Does One Make A Quote That Would Be Memorable...(for A Book I'm Writing For Fun, Read On)?

How does one make a quote that would be memorable...(for a book I'm writing for fun, read on)? - serial inventor pro 2008

OK, (also in the fantastic book that I write about the gods who never than others) and the main character is a God who is no memory of his only-too-distant past. In some parts of his dreams of her past before her. His best friend was killed a man in war and want to know how the budget could remain in his brain. (such as serial killers, as many scientists and inventors have made.) In addition to the habit of saying to another friend: "Once upon a time" in almost every sentence he says, believe in something, say that your other friends in general before they died in the war.

I do not want to go and say something, because I do not want to take the ideas of others, but I need something to start with. As the first line to a haltYou (such as "not the strongest species that survives," the real budget)

No comments:

Post a Comment